Our Services: Consultation, Temporary Visas, J-1 waivers, GreenCards, and Naturalization
Family Immigration Law
Specializing in all facets of healthcare and business immigration law.
Our lawyers are available for paid consultations regarding various US visa and immigration matters.These include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance matters (I-9, LCA, PERM)
- Candidate visa eligibility reviews
- Embassy/Consular application processes and related matters
Nonimmigrant (Temporary) Visas:
- B-1/B-2 visitor visa applications and extensions.
- E-1/E-2 treaty trader/investor visa, including initial applications and extensions of status.
- E-3 (Australian citizen) visas, including initial applications, extension applications, assistance
with the US Embassy/Consulate process.
- F-1student visas, including initial applications, extensions, change of status to/from, cap
gap, Optional Practical Training (OPT), STEM OPT Extensions, Curricular Practical Training
- H-1B visas, including initial applications, extensions, amendments, change of status
to/from, AC-21 extensions beyond the standard 6-year limit, Embassy/Consulate processing of H-1B visa stamp applications.
- H-4 dependent visas (spouse/children)
and H-4/EAD visas, including initial applications, extensions, change of status to/from, eligibility for H-4/EAD.
- K-1 and K-3 fiancé/fiancée and spousal visas.
- L-1A (Intracompany Transferee–Executive or Manager) and L-1B (Intracompany Transferee–
Specialized Knowledge Worker), including individual and Blanket L applications, applications for new and existing offices, and extensions.
- L-2 dependent visas (spouse/children), including initial applications, extensions, change of
- TN visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens under the United States-Mexico-Canada
Agreement, including initial/extension application process at the US Port of Entry (for Canadian citizens), and including the initial/extension application process at US Embassy/Consulate offices (for Mexican citizens), plus TN visa applications for dependents (spouse/children).
Various types of J-1 waivers, including (but not limited to): Conrad 30 (all US states), HHS Clinical, HHS Research, ARC, Delta Regional Authority/Delta Doctors, Exceptional Hardship, No Objection, and Persecution.
Employment-Based Green Cards, including (but not limited to):
- PERM based
- Multinational Executive or Manager
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- Outstanding Professor or Researcher
- National Interest Waiver Physician (Medical Shortage Area)
- National Interest Waiver (Exceptional Ability)
- Schedule A Nurses and Physical Therapists
- Special Handling – Professors
Family-Based Green Cards, including (but not limited to):
- Spouse of a US citizen or US permanent resident.
- Child of a US citizen
- Parents, brothers and sisters of US citizens.
- Naturalization for U.S. Permanent Residents (“Green Card” holders).
26111 W 14 Mile Rd, Franklin, MI 48025